Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s medical and psychological well being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining these important health services. We are sensitive to the fact that people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, so we provide various payment options.
Call or email us if you have any questions about the payment options listed below:
- We accept Cash, Check, Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express (credit or debit)
- We offer Care Credit financing
- Credit card payments accepted over the phone
- Discounted fees for seniors
- Pre-payment Discount for restorative and cosmetic treatment
- Pay securely on our website with check or credit/debit card
Interest Free Option (CARE CREDIT)
- Interest free up to 12 months
- Low interest extended pay plans available (up to 4 years)
- No initial payment
- Minimum purchase only $300
- Fast, confidential service and application online at www.carecredit.com
- In office assistance available with instant application
Citi Health Card
With our convenient payment plan administered by Citi Health, you can have the smile of your dreams today. The Citi Health Card offers flexible payment plans at participating providers that allow you to get the treatments you need right now.
Click here to learn more and to apply now.
- Click on the Make a Payment Button to safely pay your account
- Use your checking account or credit card
- Receive an e-mail receipt
- Save time and postage
Patients with Dental Insurance
- We welcome dental insurance and will file your claims for you
- We are willing to contact your insurance company to verify your benefits
- We will submit pre-treatment estimates at your request
- We will appeal a claim if it is denied incorrectly
- Claims are submitted daily via electronic technology for faster processing
- We follow up on claims that are not paid within 30 days
- We offer financing with 0% interest or low interest extended pay (up to 4 years) through Care Credit for patient portion co-pays
Additional Information for patients with Dental Insurance
Your benefits are established by your employer's agreement with your insurance company. Some plans cover as little as 30% or as much as 100% of dental services, with most falling in the 40% - 80% range.
Some plans base the amount of benefit payable on an amount arbitrarily developed by insurance companies. For this reason, you may receive a lower percentage than the reimbursement level indicated by your dental plan. For example, if your plan states that it will pay 80% of a particular service, it means 80% of the fee determined by the insurance company, not 80% of our fee.
Please contact the office with your financial or insurance questions.